Sunday 14 January 2024

A message to people of India : Blog# 355

 A message to people of India


People of my country, my family, 

        I write this letter to you in gratitude and with folded hands. You have given life to a long cherished wish of mine. It took much longer than I expected. It tested my will, patience and belief. But, my dream is becoming a reality. 

        To be away from a loved one is difficult for anyone. Be it a for a father, mother, brother, husband, wife, sibling or any one. But, if I could use a moment of indulgence, may I say, it is more difficult for a mother. 


        One would think a civilization like us, the storied Bharath would come back from a setback soon enough, given its rich history and way of being. But, it took a long while indeed for the people to emerge and resurge. 

        There were times when I felt all of you had forgotten about my son. It pained me to think that he is a forgotten hero for many of you. What kept me going was the belief that one day, all of you will remember him - for his generosity, benevolence, righteousness and love. And remember you did. 

        Now, the time has come for you to bring him home. This year, we will begin the year with a Deepavali and end it too with the same festival. If you see the light burning brighter this year, know that it is my heart's joy. 

        Bringing him home is only the beginning. What will fill his heart though, will be all of you taking our great country to the glorious destiny that awaits it. Through your prayers, work and being, I implore all of you to bring glory, fame and respect to our beloved Bharat. 

With abundance of Love, 
Kausalya - Ram's mother and yours too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment