Monday 29 October 2018

A Millennial’s Love letter : Blog # 338


A Millennial’s Love letter


The other day, I was going through some social media channels. I couldn’t understand many words used by the college goers of the day. So I decided to look them up. Now I am even more worried – of my lack of knowledge of their vocabulary and their lack of knowledge of the English vocabulary. To make things interesting, I have written two love letters below – One by a millennial and the other from the bygone days. Read and enjoy 😊 .

Millennial’s Love letter:

Hey BAE,

SUH? I find you SAVAGE. Even when you are SALTY, you don’t throw SHADE at others. You are so WOKE and FLEEK! I know you will never BOUNCE on me. I feel very lucky to have known someone as RAD as you. I am sure even my RENTS will adore you. ADULTING with you by my side will be so SICK! My SQUAD thinks I am the luckiest dude in the world to have found you. Like, you are GOALS! When I am with you, I don’t feel FOMO. If it is with you, I don’t mind even YOLO.I want to turn your LOLs to ROFLS. Whenever I see you helping someone and going out of the way, I want to #HT to you. The other day, I heard someone #RLRT you that you are a blessing! When I saw you for the first time, I was #SMH. With you, all my #TBT will be so memorable. I mean you are like MOOD personified. TBH, you have become my BFF. All I want to do is spend time with you. I feel most of the distractions I liked IRL earlier to be MEH.

You SUS if I am telling all this to just make you feel good? AMIRITE? And will I always feel this way about you? CHUH!

Didn't understand a thing? Below is a rough translation of the above letter. It is also what a love letter of the yore sounded like.

Dearly Beloved,

How have you been? I wanted to let you in on a secret - that I find you irresistible. Even when you are upset, you don’t talk down to someone. How are you so knowledgeable? Your awareness about everything under the sun is so admirable. I know that you will never leave me. I consider it my good fortune to have known someone as vibrant as you. I am sure even my parents will adore you. Growing old with you by my side will be so full of fun. My friends think that I am the luckiest person in the whole world to have found you. When I am with you, I don’t want to be anywhere else or with anyone else. I know that we have only one life. But I want to spend that with you, each day and every moment. I want to be the reason for your smiles to turn in to laughter. I feel immense respect for you when I see your concern towards others. The other day, I overheard someone saying you are a blessing and I couldn’t agree more. I remember the day when I first saw you. I was captivated. You are all that I ever want to be. If I were to speak my mind, I have found a friend in you. All I want to do is spend my time with you away from the distractions of the world.

You must be wondering that I am telling you all this to make you feel good. The truth is the only person feeling good here is yours truly. Do you also think if I will always feel this way about you? My answer is a loud, resounding Yes!


4 comments:

  1. This is not a millennial. This is just retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Good! I had this voilent angry music playing in my head as I read the first version 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, I really like the post. Your blog showed best picture shared. It is very interesting story. I shared post in Vehicle towing company. It is best service provide. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great love letter, I am an romantic person and i like to read that types of posts. I am working in cadeau voor haar. It is an jewelry web-shop.

    ReplyDelete